Sunday 5 December 2010

Song in my heart Sunday

The creek went down by mid afternoon so we braved crossing it, first with DH driving :)
Then I took him back to the love shack and I went into town with the boys. As I drove in they the radio played ...


We could have really used this Friday...
I haven't seen the movie Yellow Submarine .


I like the chorus best of Coldplay Christmas Lights ...

Join in the fun of Sunday Session with Thea
Sunday Song

What Beatles Songs do you like ?

Never miss a post

3 comments :

Thea said...

Oh, I love the Beatles!
Yellow Submarine is a very cool old song.
"Octopus's Garden" is another cute one of theirs.
And I love Coldplay. I hadn't heard that song...loved it. :)

Jayne said...

I haven't heard that Coldplay song before, very nice!
I like generally anything by the Beatles but I do prefer a nice John Lennon number ;)

Ms_MotorbikeNut said...

Love the song Yellow Submarine. Thank you for bring back a memorie for me.

(((( Hugs ))))

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.