Thursday 1 July 2010

Happy birthday ...

Happy Birthday S & J

Today it also the anniversary 5rs ago when I started a blog ... my first post is here ~ well it was one post ;) not My Little drummer boys then .Most importantly is it also the day we started our first IVF cycle 5 years ago .
Never for one minute could I have imagined the love, laughter ,joy and light these boys have brought into our life.
Read my Birth Story here.

A beautiful friend of a special friend from Church told me today she & her hubby are expecting fraternal twins 14 wks along ... it was wonderful & special to hear such news today. It was a lovely surprise for them ;) and to chat with her too.
Never miss a post

7 comments :

LadyNoor said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday S & J! Wishing you also health and happiness, and many more blessings for the years ahead.

You must be very happy & proud of them, Trish :)

Dina Roberts said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

And happy anniversary to your blog.

Brenda said...

Happy birthday to your little munchkins, Trish.

And A Very Happy Blogiversary to yah. And ohmygod! 5 years!!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Happy Birthday to your amazing, wonderful, spirited boys! Happy birthing day to you too, my friend. I really hope it was a lovely day.

Vixen of Vixensden.com said...

Happy, happy birthdays and blog birthdays all around!

katef said...

Happy Birthday to the gorgeous S and J and happy blogaversary! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to S & J....
Hope your day was great.

And a happy anniversary to your blog!!

www.brokenheartedmummy.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.