Tuesday 20 October 2009

Excitement


Days of Grace 21/365

  1. Sleeping next to DH all night ... two big, little boys who finally slept all night in their own beds (AT LEAST till AFTER 6am or so).
  2. Two little, big boys who both also woke up dry !
  3. Opening the envelop containing the $200 wish card I won thanks to KOLEOS, Soup & Tina ... can you believe it is only 66 DAYS till Christmas 2009.
  4. Opening surprise $100 voucher to Star City Garden Buffet restaurant (I won from local newspaper online Oktoberfest comp ...though only valid till 31st Oct)
  5. 'Winning' the eBay auction for Tupperware busy blocks (well it's exciting to me) ...

    I am going to use the Blocks which are a cube with hinged opening to make an Advent calendar to count down to Christmas (first as a sleep in your own bed bribe).

    Plus I found another lady on a forum after I placed a wanted ad - so I can do one for both S & J.

    I want to make it a family tradition. I'll fill them with small animals for a Navity scene and or small chocolates /lollies.

    PS I love the style of this one but I want it less Santa'ified. I hope DH can copy it ;)



Never miss a post

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo
so much excitment on so many levels!!!!!!

WTG J & S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy said...

That's a great idea. An Advent calendar would be great to remind the boys of the true meaning of Christmas (and also to bribe them)- but don't think it would work with mine at this stage! They would just climb up and take everything out of the little boxes at once :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

@ PP - S actually came into our room Dh told me but went back to his own bed.

@ Cathy - LOL I was thinking about that ...must think of a darn good solution.
Mine can reach the bolt on the top of the sliding glass door, and know where all the keys are and what keys open which car and door.
Nothing is safe ...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.