It's Saturday and another week has flown.
I am smiling because ...
- I have been meeting my personal challenge of walking 10000 steps per day and I am 130,000 on the way to my first million .In fact today I am starting my virtual Northern Territory Outback Adventure walking the Larapinta Trail. Would you like to join me ? I am enjoying walking every day because it is easy, free and relaxing.
- My Rose garden is in full bloom and the scent of flowers in the house is very calming -lucky it only makes my heart sing ...because I can't a tune LOL I don't even sing in the shower.
Did you know certain scents stimulate the production of the relaxing chemical serotonin in the brain.
- I got this award from C .
- Here is the explanation she gave on her blog: "To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means: 'This blog invests and believes, the proximity' (meaning, that blogging makes us ‘close’ -being close through proxy) “They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text."
- Please keep Chris in your prayers .She is 26weeks pregnant .She has now been airlifted to a major hospital to keep Junior hanging in there. So far all is well.Her DH is updating.
- Yesterday I got spoilt and I nabbed a bargain deal on new tops.
- Today is start on NABLOPOMO ...wish me luck
- I don't have to cook dinner tonight because we are off to my BIL's 50th Birthday. The Brothers will come for a short while and then my Mum is minding them.
- Well I can smile and that it one of life's greatest pleasures and gifts... It relaxes the major facial muscles and sets off an emotional chain reaction that helps you and others feel good too.
- U.O.U the best.So do something nice for yourself.
- Watch a sunrise at least once a year.It is no coincidence that serious yogis, martial artists and religious orders treat the sunrise as one of most important and precious in the day.
- Compliment 3 people every day ... hopefully the good feelings that flow will be as much yours the recipients'.
Please go visit Lightening and other Smiley Saturday participants.♥
Have a great weekend.
Have a great weekend.
Never miss a post