Friday 22 February 2008

Saving money 2 - two great links

In my haste the other night to post (opps it was last night) I meant to add two great sites I visit whose authors blog about saving money and debt reduction.

Lightening has a great post -with a very appropriate and catchy title at the moment - Cleaning Doesn't need to cost the Earth. This is an excellent article

She also has lots of tips to reduce your grocery bills and spending in general.

Louise at My Journey to Eliminate Debt has a lot of tips and links to calculators . You can do your own sums on what you will save on your mortgage etc. She also has information on internet marketing and making money from blogging.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

We like to track our expenditure and I really think it makes a difference to the way I spend. In our relationship we don't tell each other off for what we spend, but when you know that you are adding it up, it someitmes makes you take another second to think about whether you really need that item.

Anonymous said...

Some great tips on your blog Trish:)

Tripletblessed said...

Thanks for the tips I'm going to check out these sites.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the mention. Glad you enjoyed the post. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks for the links! Btw. I stopped paying attention and I totally missed my 10,000th visitor. Dang! I wanted to know who it was. Maybe we'll try again next big number, hopefully you'll remember and that will remind me because I'll probably forget again! ; )

Momisodes said...

Those are some great links....We definitely could use some tips on how to save money each month!

Robyn Jones said...

Thanks for the tips! I will check it out...we could always do to save a buck or two now that I am at home...

By the way..Skittles..says she was having problems with feed burner too...

imaginary binky said...

Glad you said this! I'm wandering around tonight, trying to show some love for my readers. I thank you for the many times you've stopped by.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.