Thursday 29 November 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 8 - Natural highs



Thirteen Natural Highs


Think about them one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one...
then write your own.

1. Laughing so hard your face hurts.

2. A hot shower & hot towels fresh out of the dryer.

3. A smile from a baby or small child.

4. Getting snail mail or a card from a friend .

5. Watching a sunset with someone you love

6. Listening to a baby giggling over nothing.

7. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.

8. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.

9. Watching the expression on some one's face as they open a much-desired present from you.

10. Having someone brush or play with your hair.

11. Chocolate milkshake ... (or vanilla ... or strawberry!) or Hot chocolate in winter or just chocolate.

12. A bubble bath.

13. Walking on the beach

14. Finding a 20 dollar note in your pocket you didn't know was there.





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

19 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ahh, lovely...
Happy tt
did you mention having a l hour massage....

Veronica Foale said...

That is a great list. I agree with just about everything on there :)

Anonymous said...

I love #1

Anonymous said...

The one I love is the shower, and warm towel! WOO HOO! Or buy a waring towel rack!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Awesome list! It's always the little, simple things, isn't it?

Dreamer said...

Happy TT! I love your list. :)

Anonymous said...

Trish, I love this list!! I just had a hot shower... FEELS GREAT!!!

Dallas Meow said...

love snail mail
think I'll go send some

Not Afraid to Use It said...

You DEF have some great ones here. The snail mail thing is dead on. As much of a computer geek as I am, there is nothing like finding a letter in the post box.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

This is a terrific list. Every single one made me smile.

In order to facilitate getting-to-know a few new blogs I've come across by way of NaBloPoMo, I've tagged you for a meme. You, obviously, don't have to do it if you don't want.

Anonymous said...

I found you via Top Momma-I'm the THIS MOMMY HAS TATTOOS BOX . I had to check out the twin boys- my hubbies dream. If you follow my link you'll see it's just a memory now, 4 girls ! :)

My Busy Life said...

How about someone sneezing so hard they fart? My kids have done that one, and it is a hoot!

I am up too

*Rae* said...

Great list number 3 is one of the besr feelings in the world Happy TT

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

I really like your 13! Very refreshing... Your list made me smile :)
<3, Amy in AZ

Shana said...

What a great list! This shows that the small things really do count. :o)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with #10!! I love it when people play with my hair. It gives me goosebumps.

Allison said...

Seeing my hubby laugh, that's my natural high....whether I'm laughing already or not, seeing him laugh will get me going, or get me going worse!

Kitty said...

I so agree with them all!

pussreboots said...

Any of those 13 would be nice today.

Happy TT.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.