Sunday 7 October 2007

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month

... is also in October - specifically October 15th is recognised as a special day of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance, every year.



"There is no greater tragedy in life than the loss of a child.Unfortunately, because our babies live only within our wombs or they live outside of the womb for a short period of time, an uneducated society often minimizes the importance of their short lives and, in turn, our grief is trivialized.” Clair Baca

So this week spread the word ...

1 comment :

Mad goat lady said...

The loss of a baby is something that you can never get over, no matter how long ago it happened.

I lost a baby 19 years ago and the pain is as raw today as it was then.



Thanks for dropping by my blog...I am really enjoying yours and have added you to my blogroll :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.