Friday 19 October 2007

testing ... and learning new things

Every day I am learning something new ... today I learnt you can't leave draft posts in the wings ... blogger just publishes them the date/time you first started.

I was hoping to get a few under my keyboard and ahead for November.

Well, I have to say, I happy to say, that COPY & PASTE is available. It just makes it a little more work.Then I paste a joke or funny picture in the place of that draft post.

Laugh at me or along if you will but I honestly didn't know.

Four Fathers
Four expectant fathers were in a Minneapolis hospital waiting room, while their wives were in labor.

The nurse tells the first man, "Congratulations! You're the father of twins!"

"What a coincidence! I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team!"

The nurse returns and tells the second man, "You are the father of triplets!"

"Wow, what a coincidence! I work for 3M Corporation!"

The nurse tells the third man that his wife has given birth to quadruplets.

"Another coincidence! I work for Four Seasons Hotel!"

At this point, the fourth guy faints. When he comes to, the others ask what's wrong.

"What's wrong? I work for Seven-Up!"

1 comment :

Veronica Foale said...

You can get ahead without having to copy paste (I did the same thing you did, published a draft to find it show up 2 weeks ago)

Underneath where you type your post, there is a link called post options. If you click it, a date and time thingy will come up and you can change them :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.