Sunday 6 November 2011

Anyway ~ Chasing a dream

An inspirational song for me - no matter what others think !
 Anyway
DO it anyway .
Life is too short not to !
It is a song about hope, and faith that tomorrow will be better and if not so be it !


Martina McBride - isn't she great !

You can spend your whole life buildin'
Somethin' from nothin'
One storm can come and blow it all away
Build it anyway
You can chase a dream
That seems so out of reach
And you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway
[chorus:]
God is great, but sometimes life ain't good
When I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway
This world's gone crazy and it's hard to believe
That tomorrow will be better than today
Believe it anyway
You can love someone with all your heart
For all the right reasons
And in a moment they can choose to walk away
love 'em anyway
[chorus]
You can pour your soul out singing
A song you believe in
That tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway
Yeah, sing it anyway
I sing, I dream, I love
Anyway
yeah

This one is just for a giggle- got to love Facebook friends



 Sunday Session


What dream are you chasing ?