Friday, 18 February 2011

Things I know - Letting Go

Letting go is one of the hardest lessons in life.
Kittens are very cute. 

 Even the mere thought of not having those furry little bundles in our life squeezes my heart in pain. Plus my little boys will be :-(


Even when they are darn cute -it's still hard to find a new home.

It's necessary to let go so that each of them can fulfill their life path !

There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.
-- Author Unknown

Anyone ?

   
PS My apologies for poor quality images , it was hard to catch them still , in the garage ...in semi darkness and on my ipod.
  Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...