Friday 18 February 2011

Things I know - Letting Go

Letting go is one of the hardest lessons in life.
Kittens are very cute. 

 Even the mere thought of not having those furry little bundles in our life squeezes my heart in pain. Plus my little boys will be :-(


Even when they are darn cute -it's still hard to find a new home.

It's necessary to let go so that each of them can fulfill their life path !

There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.
-- Author Unknown

Anyone ?

   
PS My apologies for poor quality images , it was hard to catch them still , in the garage ...in semi darkness and on my ipod.
  Never miss a post

4 comments :

shae said...

Oh my they are adorable! We hatched chicks a while back & we were all very sad to see them go.

Thanks for joining in!

Naturally Carol said...

They are so cute and fluffy, I am sure they will make a few households go gaga over kittens!

melbo said...

Oh don't tempt me ... they are lovely and I wish I could take one.

It will be hard for the boys to see them go.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

@Shae - love to join in inspiring linkys.

@Carol - everybody loves them , they are 8 weeks old,almost 9 so I hope we get a few takers.

@Melbo - I can deliver O_o ...just say the word. The boy is White and black.

We will probably keep one (and mama) ...whoever is last left. Glad because I won't have to pick.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.