Friday 7 January 2011

Prayers for Tony

The gorgeous Lori @ Lori-RRSAHM is asking for your prayers.
Her beloved husband Tony is critically ill in intensive care fighting for his life.
I don't know any more details.
I can only imagine how terrified Lori is right now.
I really can. (without going into details).
If you would like to help - go here and read more & join this special FYBF blog hop.
There is a donation widget on a quite a few blogs already if you are financially able to give a few $.
I am off to donate blood but I'll try to add the widget later.



Never miss a post

6 comments :

Wanderlust said...

Thanks so much for adding your support. xo

Cate said...

I can't imagine what Lori is going through - but I'm thinking of her and praying for Tony...
xxxCate

Red Nomad OZ said...

Hey! Just dropped in via the blog hop - so great to be part of the positive energy!

Have a great weekend!

Being Me said...

Really really sad news. xxx

Becky said...

Thinking of Lori and knowing she's in the minds + prayers of so many xo

Anonymous said...

I hope Lori and her family get some good news soon

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.