Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Stressless ..stress less ...less stress ?

Tough decisions.
Who cares ...really.

Some days I just want to crawl under the blankets and hide from the world ...since burying my head in the sand is not as pleasant an option!

I saw a poster

I said to myself "I can manage at least a few of these every day" ...

5 positive things ...
  1. The beautiful friend who sent me a $urpri$e gift depsite her own turmoil.
  2. The small wild things who slept the whole night in their own beds last night ( first time in a month)...then made me read "Where the Wild things are" while we snuggled under the blankets at 7am.
  3. DH's Sister who is coming to bringing dinner when she minds my little boys this afternoon.
  4. My Husband, his grace and inner strength.
  5. My gorgeous little wild things who say "I love you Mummy"

Update : Dh radiation treatment for his facial/head cancer - today's countdown 5 weeks completed and one week to go (5 days of treatments).It's gone quickly and smoothly so far, though he is suffering (quietly) a few side effects but he soldiers on regardless.

My own last thoughts ...

#11 way to stress less... Only surround yourself with people that will lift you higher. People who will celebrate your highs and support you through the lows ...

#12 Pick more ...

I ♥ my friends.

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...