Saturday 28 November 2009

Boring

I have the feeling that my boring posts have left me with only two or three readers.

You know I'm just curious whether it is true or not ?

Please raise your hand in comments if you still check my blog ...or don't bother if it is a bother. I am just writing this because ...

NaBloPoMo is almost over .

The holidays are coming so you can breathe a sigh of relief ...shh don't tell my DH I am taking my laptop and mobile broadband.

Even though I'm doing boring posts I have plenty to say just not sure how to articulate a few things...without revealing too much or being a whinger.

Some difficult days are upon us ...I don't mean that I have yet to write even one Christmas list or write the medical appointments, preschool concert, relatives visiting dates on my calendar.

By the way where is my diary ?

Seriously if I had more than 10 mins I would write up my Honest scrap post ...I've just been busy placating all the males in my household and ...oh it doesn't matter !

PS I googled boring ...thanks Wikipedia
~ the expression to be a bore had been used in the sense of "to be tiresome or dull" since 1768



Never miss a post

27 comments :

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

Still here!

sharnee said...

I'm reading too (but I'm not very good at commenting, sorry!) xox

Beth P. said...

I'm here too! I really enjoy reading your blog, please don't think you're a bore!

Nicolasa said...

I'm here! I love to hear what you say!

Ness at Drovers Run said...

I always read when you update! (I have no excuse other than I am a lazeeee commenter!)

Kristin said...

I just read a bunch of your posts and I didn't see one single boring thing in them.

Dina Roberts said...

I read...maybe not everyday, but fairly often : )

jeanie said...

Darl - while some have been nabloprobmodiding (or whatever it is) others haven't been RABED (or reading a blog every day) because they have been slack - hence my occasional comments only.

Natalie said...

Pop in when I can. :D xx♥

Joh Blogs said...

You... boring... NEVER! My hand is raised, but my commenting is scarce these days :-)

Super Sarah said...

I am still here too, but like you am eagerly awaiting the end of nablopomo because I have seriously run out of things to say!

ree said...

I'm here!!

Alison said...

*Raising my hand*

pixie said...

Im still here.....been reading.not posting much......been busy knitting!!!!

SquiggleMum said...

My hand's up ;)

Laura said...

I'm still here too!

Sarah Lulu said...

*waving* .... I'm a bit behind with my blogging activities ...I tend to look more at those people who interact with my blog too. xx

Lou said...

I'm just dropping by to say hi on the last day on ICLW... and I don't think your posts are boring at all! And anyway, you included a bit of etymology. That's always interesting as far as I'm concerned :-)

Brenda said...

I lurve your blog lovely lady. I may not comment often but I ALWAYS read.xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am still here too. I enjoy your posts - they often kick start my posts! I am struggling with NaBloPoMo and you have saved me more than once. Thanks

PlanningQueen said...

I am also still here and no way near brave enough to try writing posts every day for a month!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Still checking too.

Sam said...

still here!!! I have you listed in my feedreader under "Australian blogs"!!

nellbe said...

Hope all these comments have made you feel better :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

@Christie
@Sharnee
@Beth
@Nicolasa
@Ness
@Kristin
@Dina
@Jeanie
@Natalie
@Joh
@Sarah
@Ree
@Alison
@Pixie Blossom
@Cath
@Laura
@Sarah Lulu
@Lou
@Brenda
@Del
@Nicole
@Secret Mom
@Sam
@Nellbe

thank you to all gorgeous ladies (hugs) you made my day and I hope I return the same warm fuzzy feeling ;) xx Trish

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Am here.
Always.

Jules said...

I'm still here, but had no internet access for a few days. On returning I have 256 post in my blog reader including 14 from you. xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.