Saturday, 28 November 2009

Boring

I have the feeling that my boring posts have left me with only two or three readers.

You know I'm just curious whether it is true or not ?

Please raise your hand in comments if you still check my blog ...or don't bother if it is a bother. I am just writing this because ...

NaBloPoMo is almost over .

The holidays are coming so you can breathe a sigh of relief ...shh don't tell my DH I am taking my laptop and mobile broadband.

Even though I'm doing boring posts I have plenty to say just not sure how to articulate a few things...without revealing too much or being a whinger.

Some difficult days are upon us ...I don't mean that I have yet to write even one Christmas list or write the medical appointments, preschool concert, relatives visiting dates on my calendar.

By the way where is my diary ?

Seriously if I had more than 10 mins I would write up my Honest scrap post ...I've just been busy placating all the males in my household and ...oh it doesn't matter !

PS I googled boring ...thanks Wikipedia
~ the expression to be a bore had been used in the sense of "to be tiresome or dull" since 1768



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...