Thursday, 18 June 2009

Fortunately ...or unfortunately choose.
Fortunately, I have 5 mins to spare, while I sit making sure my toddlers have a nap.I am sitting on Joel's bed while barking orders liedown, head on the pillow , be quiet !!!!
Thanks to K@lakly, (who thanks to Niobe) I found a productive way to spend my time your name, beginning with "unfortunately________" filling in your name and see what pops up.
Unfortunately, I didn't really like the options.

So here's some of what I have been 'unfortunately' up to:

Unfortunately Trish
is in end-stage multiple ...
Unfortunately, Trish's inquiries draw the unwelcome attention of some unsavory individuals who attempt to frighten her into backing off. ...
Unfortunately Trish came down with a cold a few days ago
Unfortunately Trish and I couldn´t sit up and listen to the tales of local town though. After one glass of disgustingly bad wine from a box
Unfortunately Trish is in pain today after the car door slammed shut on her finger. – ouch !!!

Wait there was more but I had to click the links and they were so tragic I turned my frown upside down ...and goggle 'fortunately'.

Fortunately, Trish is a wizard at calculating cash flow (hint: it's not about knowing how much money you have in the bank today, and spending based on that; ...) tick
Fortunately, Trish is wonderfully understanding. tick
Trish, fortunately takes after her mom ...tick

The sun is shining (temporarily)
Life is good ...(enough)
My glass is still half full (well a bit later)
The toddlers are napping *yay*

What have you fortunately or unfortunately been up to lately ?
Unfortunately, I don't have as much time on my hands as I'd like *sigh* so I best make tracks I have some dust bunnies to catch.
I almost forgot to mention.It is our oldest son's 16th birthday today. I have to bake a cake, tidy up for visitors and you know the drill ...
I wonder if his birth mother is thinking of him today ?

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...