- It's been a good week with seven new kittens to cuddle...
- Some decisions were made about our future that I feel will only benefit our family in the long term and especially my husband's health
- We had a nice 4 day break away last weekend , only an hour from home near the beach and a lake. Very enjoyable. S & J loved the playgrounds and I loved the view.
- My cousin is coming over tonight to try and get the wireless modem router working (well the laptops) so my teenager can use his laptop without unplugging my devices or my hard drive (causing me to lose work grrr) and not sitting inches from me playing grungy, bash & bang music on you tube or his My Space.I hope it will calm things down.
- I am going shopping to buy stuff to make an indulgent chocolate milkshake and chicken schnitzel (with roast potatoes or something else more or less healthy) and chocolate mousse or icecream ... can't decide. What are you having for dinner?
- I saved the best for last - Have you heard about the Aussie Creative Give Away from Le@ Third on the Right.You might win a prize like one of Le's great tees, brilliant Brisbane artist Alma's A4 print, Katy's wee bags - handmade tiny bags not 'wee' or woven jewelery or a Fairy Wren decal , Nadine's pendant and snake chain to hang it, something special by graphic designer Carleen - a revised image for one child - make your princess into a fairie princess, or alternatively take a blog header and refresh your space for 2009 (That's my top pick) You only have till 23rd. ...
Advice of the day
- You move towards the picture you create of yourself .So think positive.
- Why not? Why not now? Why not me ? ...especially on entering competitions LOL.
- Learn to listen, opportunity knocks quietly sometimes (see #2)
Never miss a post