Sunday, 16 November 2008

Weekly Winners


November 9th - 15th
A few snap shots from my week.

My city of Sydney ... from the lookout at North Head, Manly


I'd rather be sailing the harbour
The light was shining very peculiarly - very hard to capture it on my DH's camera. It was about 7.30am in morningHow many steps ...to the top ?

Little Monkeys a climbin'
We made it
We saw lots of brightly coloured ducks (and ugly ones I didn't post)
Floating on Cloud NineLady Bug at the Beach ...no children in site
Kittens ...again



You know what to do ... go see more Weekly winners at the host with the most ... Lotus's

Advice of the day
  1. You never get any fun out of the things you have not done yet. So go try something new.
  2. Look for the opportunity in every situation.
  3. One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which ones to burn.

Never miss a post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...