Friday 7 November 2008

Mobile (Cell) Phone Quiz

Subject: Mobile cell phone quiz
Your mission :Get your phone out...and if you already had your phone within arms length - you are tagged.

01. What color is it?
Hot pink & silver trim

02. Who is the first person that comes up under the letter M?
Melanie

03. Who is the last person you called?
my teenage Son

04. Who was your last missed call from?
my husband

05. Who is the 2nd person who comes up under A?
AA ICE husband (ICE = In case of Emergency)

06. Who is speed dial #2?
No speed dial ...I haven't the time to enter the numbers

07. Who is the 3rd person who comes up under J?
Jess James

08. Who was your last received call from?
Kayla

09. Who is speed dial #3?
See O6

10. What is your background?
I am working on it LOL

11. How many text messages are currently in your Inbox?
69 now! do you think I should to clean that out?

12. Who is speed dial #1?
See 06 & 09

13. What does the 5th message in your Inbox say?
Ok. Structually good.Electrically not so good (about IVY) (I had to delete the 5th was a friend address I couldn't post)

14. Who is the first person that comes up under B?
Bec (&) Josh

15. Who was your last text message from?
Lexy

16. Name every person you have text messages from:

Lexy, Donna, Tiff, Wendy, Tanya, Cait, Pru, Go Vita, Debbie, Rhonda,Sharon, Kerry, Dawn, Natasha, Dearne, Zoe, My 3,Jessica, Tina, Doris

17. Who do you have the most received calls from?
DH - aka Toolman

19. What does the 6th message in your Outbox say?
hi Trish can you make lunch tomorrow ?

20. Who is the first person in your phone book?
AAICEhusband

21. Who is the last name in your Phonebook?
Zoe

22. Do you have a camera phone?
Yes.

23. Who is the last person under G?
GT Farm

24. What does the first text message in your inbox say?
Hey. sorry we haven't caught up.ive been workin and am at work 2day.have a good one

25. Where do you usually carry your phone ?
my back pocket

I have seen this a few places but Joy is my goal's was very funny

Advice of the day
  1. Clear the clutter from your in and out box ... write down the special messages , recall special moments that inspired them.
  2. Re affirm friendships and neglected relationships ... is there someone you haven't spoken to or heard from recently. If you are still too busy - just send a quick text message to say Hi - thinking of you today hope you well (to everyone in your address book if you need to).
  3. Ignore or turn off the phone sometimes ... important calls always ring back.
What is your best advice for mobile/cell phone etiquette ?



Never miss a post

6 comments :

Just Me. said...

I'm looking at number 19 and am thinking the same:

19. What does the 6th message in your Outbox say?
hi Trish can you make lunch tomorrow ?

hehe.

So, what's for lunch? :)

M said...

Sorry, phone too far away.

I often ignore the phone. Don't call me between 6 and 8pm. That's dinner, bath, bed.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

@just me -didn't look it at that way LOL ...lucky I said NO .

@M - my little darlin's answer the phone now LOL or keep telling me ...mummy phone,mummy phone !

I do ignore it too

Julie said...

Hi! Just checking to make sure you receive an email from me with your ornament swap partner's info. If you received it no need to reply - just let me know if you didn't. Check your spam filter too! : )

Julie from Abbilyeverafter.com

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Hey, I answered your quiz! I love quizzes.

http://lorislightextemporanea.blogspot.com/2008/11/freaky-friday.html

Amanda said...

Your #1 advice is a good one for me. I looked and there are 300+ texts in my inbox. M email is the same. I think it makes me feel validated or something...like, hey, I have friends, people want to talk to me? Right??? Sigh.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.