Friday 21 November 2008

I ... thank you

I THANK YOU ... ALL ~ It's been a tough week and I thank everyone for their kind thoughts. Please know that even if I haven't had time this week to respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.

I am... super busy. I am always trying to figure out how people fit everything into their busy lives.
I want... more time to read blogs and check my emails and google reader...no really more time with my children and husband. You just never know ...
I wish...my husband and I were going out tonight for our prize winning dinner (Mum is hopefully free to babysit next week).
I hate...snakes.
I miss…my cat and her new kittens.
I fear…what recession will do to do the country and worldwide.
I worry ... constantly.
I feel…helpless I couldn't save my cat.
I hear…the hum of the computer fan, my buzzing hearing aid, my fingers tapping keys and the teen watching the TV behind me.
I smell…the gardenia through my bedroom window (a short time ago).
I crave…chocolate.
I search…for matching socks.
I wonder…why my baby died...and my cat.
I regret…yelling at my children and fighting with my teen today.
I love…being a SAH Mum...and being able to work a bit from home.
I care…DEEPLY about my children, husband, family and friends.
I ache…when I get run down or not enough sleep.
I always...enjoy visiting friends and having dinner cooked for me.
I believe…that God has a plan for my life.
I dance…only when no one else is watching or just my toddlers looking.
I sing...in the car, at church, and anywhere when I 'm alone (see I dance) !
I cry…at least once a week or more especially when reading blogs or sad stories
I don’t always...act like I should.
I fight…with my teenage son.
I write…daily on this blog only during Nablopomo now.
I never…want to be alone.
I listen…to my toddlers and marvel at their new words and increasing language.
I need…to clean up my desk and the spare bedroom we are turning into a home office...really I need to go to bed !
I am happy...with where we live right now.
I pray...every day ! Almost
I am grateful...for the connections and friendships in my virtual world.

This definitely made me think.I saw this a while ago @ A Day in the Life of a Mom of Six by Laura and I just had to do it too... it is still and I have bloggers block.



Kittens Update ...
Pickles is feeding the seven kittens and they are doing well. I hope to go visit them over the weekend.I am very relieved. B said she is now eating two tins of food a day.

The Vet send my husband a sympathy card today ...very sweet.

Advice of the Day
  1. Worry is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere (*sigh* I need to ditch my rocking chair).
  2. It is better to sleep on what you intend doing, than to stay awake over what has been done.
  3. Good character like good soup is made at home.



Never miss a post

10 comments :

Jenn said...

I'm so glad to hear the kittens are doing well. I hope you will have a lovely relaxing weekend this weekend - it sounds like you need it!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Oh Trish! I can't tell you how sorry I am about your mama cat. I'm so thankful that there was a network of people there who could care for the kittens, especially after you took sick.

Thinking of you,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Glad the kittens are doing well!!
Hope you get your night out soon.

Echloe said...

I'm very sorry about your cat. ((HUGS))


ICLW

Sam said...

so sorry to hear about the cat but glad to hear that the kittens are doing well.

Love your great long list of things!!! We are all more than the sum of our parts aren't we!!?

Petrucia said...

I enjoyed your list of things on this post.
I also sing whenever I can and dance by myself a lot!
Thanks for the quote about worrying. I'll write it down and tape it to my bathroom mirror. ;)
ICLW

Michelle said...

I need to get rid of my rocker as well. I too am a worrier and I HATE it!

Jayne said...

(((hugs)))
That's great news about the kittens and Pickles, and very thoughtful of your vet :)

Anonymous said...

I also need to get rid of my rocking chair - good advice!

Super Sarah said...

I am sorry I haven't read your blog this week and missed your sad news, glad to hear its all looking up and the kittens have a surrogate mum! I love your inspirational nablopomo posts and Advice of the Day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.