I have been reviewing my goals for June. I can't believe it is half way through 2008 ... it is also my birthday tomorrow ..well in 30 minutes.
The Planning Queen (sorry can't get her link working right now) reminded me today as I was attempting to catch up on my google reader feeds.
Good intentions Goals For July
- BLOG 365 continues .
- Continuing my goal to have my posts up by 3pm (a few days successful ) and trying to use Blogger scheduled posts (ahead of time) for days I am busy. Stuffed this up by not checking the date and I had three posts spit out in one day unintentionally ...ooops.
Find a new comment system (if it’s possible)check out blogger indraft with new wordpress style inline commenting .
- Design a new header for my blog Undone - to do in July!.
- Continue commenting and connecting with new people during International Comment Leaving Week … see the link in my sidebar - leaving a minimum of 5 comments a day on new blogs and returning one visit (I return almost all ;) )
Health - crunch time - eat healthier foods and home cooked meals
Ride this - 30 mins a day minimum 5 days a week - so far this is one habit I am keeping up with and sticking at - some days I miss so I ride 1 hr the next .It has been tough LOL but I am enjoying it .Photography - still on my undone list but a long term plan to learn more - maybe Jenty will share some tips. I have to wait for a new camera before I do anything.
MoneyI aim to continuing
- explore a few blogs about reducing grocery spending and start my own price book (not started yet)
- Track our spending more carefully - starting now.
- Review what we have been spending the last few months - underway too.
- Stick to my Buy Nothing Challenge as much as possible
- Check the guide of cost/hr of various electrical appliances …take the time to switch off a lot of appliances.
- wear more clothes ... stop laughing ...it's not just to save money on heating the new neighbours are moving in soon and their kitchen /outdoor eating balcony overlooks our kitchen and the dining table we keep our clothes on ( folded of course). We keep the curtains open to let the morning sun in.
Planning and Productivity
- Finish organising this and sort my filing cabinet and system out ... half done !
- Start 2008 tax early this year after finishing end of financial year stuff.This is a must do else we have huge tax bill to pre pay and they leave the quarterly pay as you go high all year till we do it
- Review and rewrite my 43 things and draft my 101 in 1001 days. I want to start on my birthday... I forgot about this so I will list 10 things for for 101 list tomorrow.
- Make new to do lists and charts- I found this excellent link to a create your own custom styled schedule and task list for kids and adults. It has every theme imaginable - all the cartoon characters (Like Thomas,Sponge BOB, DORA, Sesame street ,Princess and animals etc) you chose your own pictures and you add your own task/chore list... then print it off. I love lists
- Leave earlier to get to appointments, playgroup and church on time -still working on this .
Have you got any short goals or long term plans ?
What are your goals for July ?
One last thing ... I am trying to get to bed by or earlier -some days I succeed ...
Another thing the Planning Queen reminded me of is catching up with friends and this is definitely a high priority on my list.
Never miss a post