Friday, 4 July 2008

Flickr Friday -Umbrellas

~ A very fitting choice by Kate @Lazycow designs ...

1. Summer Fun, 2. When it rains out come the umbrellas even on the boats, 3. Brolly on the ground, 4. Umbrella Blues, 5. day 228: sunshine and showers, 6. Bali Paradise, 7. P4080415.jpg, 8. il mio augurio, 9. Cycling through the rain


It was very cold today (ok I am whinging a little - we don't get cold enough for snow - boo). I didn't even have to persuade the Brothers to leave their woolly hats on.

As soon as I finished putting 3 loads of washing on the line ... it started to rain.

The line we installed under our new awning is broken ...it was old 2nd hand and the knob is broken.I called the Tool Man home to fix it.He did eventually.

Then the sun came out and he said the sun is shining. So I left them on the other line. So wrong ! Then the rain came down.

I love umbrellas - I wish I had a big one for my clothes line. Those with rotary (like umbrella shape) can get them.

So what do you call it an umbrella or brolly ?

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...