Saturday, 23 February 2008

Smiley Saturday









I have lots of reasons to smile everyday and this week I smiled because
  • my new planted zucchini seedlings, cherry tomatoes, basil and spinach are growing. It might only be a small crop but it is a start. I haven't had a vegie garden in almost 10 years
  • Blogger spell check is working again ! Finally !
  • We had a little rain and a break from the constant rain
  • I found a new widget today ...{look below the clock} so I can click directly to your blogs if you visit me .
  • I lost a few readers again today according to Feedburner but my heart is lighter by the sweet comments made yesterday . I know it is about quality over quantity.
  • I made some new blogging friends (sadly I am still working on my blogroll) and have had many a giggle at their posts and also reflected on their serious ones ... Naomi , Jeanie and Marita are other new find along with the Coven ...Anja , Bettina & Nikki aka Widdle Shamrock [I love her handle - her blog name is unusual as is Anja's and Bettina has good taste in drums too ;) ]
  • Cathy I came across a while ago but she is a faithful reader .She also has a scrap booking store.
  • I have read some heartbreaking stories the last few days - that didn't make me smile but the way the blogging community reaches out to comfort others in pain , even across the world - did !
  • We spent a lovely Saturday afternoon with our twin playgroup friends at the first birthday of Hayden & Chelsea.
  • The Magician "BK" who entertained us was 14yrs old and he was a whizz , a real master ! I could not figure out how he did the card tricks, rope or foam ball tricks ... He was breath-taking . I think one day he has a future in all things magical. He was barely a metre away from some of us - so he was a great illusionist.
  • The sweet Kate has offered to help me design my new header ...
Okay - that's enough about me - what made you smile ?
head over to Lightening's and join us all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...