Friday, 21 December 2007

did they really make the naughty list ?

Yesterday S & J were playing in their secure play area behind me as I am blogging away



S decides he wants out or me to breastfeed him.I pick him up and smell a familiar smell ...hmm my brain is slowly ticking over, my olfactory nerves are tingling


no it wasn't poop ...

no it wasn't my older's son deodorant

no it wasn't roses (but I did stop to smell them yesterday out my window).I couldn't place it at first then I remembered oh no damn it I left a Lindt chocolate ball

on top of here
(ps it is J in the picture because I have the bandit handcuffed beside me).

I then see the evidence down the side of his (before I sprayed it with preen) His face was surprisingly clean. Not my Lindt chocolate ball I *cry*

So the little devil monkey climbed on top of the lounge to swipe it and eat it. I still haven't found the wrapper. Did he eat that too I wonder ?

On a sadder note ... Wednesday J climbed a top the dining room table and played with the Christmas tree and smashed a very precious glass bauble ... my little angel baby's name ornament.I was sad, he wasn't hurt but he cried when I roused on him.

Today ... I feel doomed as both the boys can climb over the couch (lounge)

out of the once secure play area.We were taking it down for Christmas anyway but I am not ready to let them loose in the house ... when will I get free time to do my blog and read housework.

It used to be safe to let them play beside me contained and secure. My computer used to safe but no longer *help* ! Santa all I want for Christmas is a "Supernanny".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...