Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Never SAY Never ...Head Or Tails

This weeks theme from Skittles is NEVER say NEVER...

  1. Well I never thought I would be blogging and addicted to it with a passion .
  2. Never that I would meet so many interesting, brilliant , witty, caring and amazing people on the Internet ~some of whom have become dear friends IRL or extended to personal emails & phone calls.
  3. Never that I would marry such a wonderful man.
  4. Never that I would have problems conceiving.
  5. Never that I would adopt.
  6. Never that I would fall pregnant after 12 yrs infertility
  7. Never that my baby would die before she was born ... though admittedly I had great fears about it. That I can never talk about.
  8. Never ever would I fall pregnant again .
  9. Never would IVF work.
  10. Never ever would I be blessed with not one but TWINS .
  11. Never that so many people would stop me and talk to me or tell me how cute my twins sons are or ask me about them. This still amazes me because I never would.
  12. Never would I be able breastfeed for 17 months and still going strong.
  13. Never would people be interested in my blog (I hope some of you are).
  14. Never would I manage the NaBloPoMo and here we are 2/3 of the way through.
  15. Never would I be tagged for a Taggy post ... thanks I am working on it.
  16. Never would I read this list of 75 Ways to Increase Your Site’s Traffic.LOL it has some great tips .
  17. Never would it matter to me so much to increase my traffic.
  18. Never ever would I admit I am often wrong ... ssshhh don't tell my husband ... because never have I been so wrong about all these things.
  19. Well I like the idea of Never Never land in Peter Pan ... I wish my babies could stay little a little longer but of course I can never wait for the next stage of development. Just so I can shameless brag about their achievements.
  20. I loved the book We of the Never Never.I even visited the replica homestead and area where Jeannie Gunn lived in Northern Territory. Never thought I would.
  21. NEVER have I not had the last word ...even if it is muttered under my breath.
  22. I bet you thought I would never shut up about 'NEVER say NEVER' EVER !

AND Go to Skittles' Place to join in the fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...