Wednesday 1 February 2017

Taking Stock ~ In for a penny , in for a pound.

January was so fast and furiously busy. 
Not that you would notice I gave myself a blogging holiday.
It will take a while to get my routine back.

Taking stock , I do it often in my head and rarely blog it. 


Eating: Yes, all the less than best choices ...February I stick to salads and protein , and fruit.



Baking: Pavlovas thanks to top tips from my friend Stephanie.

Drinking: Water, Tea, Wine. Repeat.

Snacking: on Camembert cheese, it's off the list once this last bit goes. 

Reading: Too many books! Outlander has me hooked , just finished Book 1 Crossstitch / Outlander (I saw the TV series on Netflix) 

Remembering:My pledge to be more minimalist , I watched it on Netflix , then
I joined Sammie's Challenge today.

Joining: My Region's Dragon Boat Squad team ...for NSW State championships. 

Starting: Try Something New for 30 Days challenge of 2017 - so far I managed a month of my 1sec .

Finishing: everything I shouldn't like - those half bottles of wine, Pecan pie and Pavlova for breakfast (not the wine for breakfast)


Coveting: My friend's Australia Day breakfast

Thinking: about giving up chocolate as my Feb fast and Try Something New for 30 Days challenge of 2017 

Running: More or less just parkruns and odd 5kms , finally beat my previous PB from 2016 in January at another location.

Discovering: How hard it is to train in a squad team 

Deciding: What to do for our wedding anniversary #27 in February 

Wearing:A few extra layers of chub 

Buying: Books at op shops 

Wondering: Why I need more books 

Opening: Books and reading a chapter till I get hooked. 


Admiring: Beautiful beaches 

Cringing: At the chaos in our home office and the LEGO explosion in our family room.

Listening: Audible books , finished Outlander Book 3 Voyager and now up to Part 2 Book 4 Drums of Autumn 

Liking: Audible books , especially while I exercise and walk.

Disliking: Humidity 

Feeling: Nervous about DBNSW State Championships (26 Feb). 



Seeing: Sunsets and silhouettes 

Loving: My new bike - 

Needing: To lose weight or rather cms from my waist and thighs. About 10kg Knowing:It only gets harder as I get older so big changes are required. 

Learning: New mad bike skills -hopefully with She rides in Autumn

Trying: Something new and 4 week 'Learn to Ten Pin bowl" in February with my twinions.

Marvelling: How easy others make it look

Hoping:For 100 signatures for  Cancer Council's I care for Palliative Care campaign at our local Farmer's markets Saturday

Waiting: On my blogging mojo to come back

Missing: The beach , our mini break wasn't long enough.

Wishing: I could squeeze a South Pacific cruise in

Watching:Travellers ...2 episodes down

Looking forward to:Cupid's Undie Run and DBNSW State Championships (26 Feb).


Head office would also like us to see our team grow or actually the event. This event ,being the largest event of its nature ever run by Children's Tumour Foundation Australia , is a huge feat. There are 14 cities Australia wide to choose from. 
 
So....if you go here you can help us reach the $375,000 mark or join our team or create your own team. REFERACUPID is the code word for you to join at a rate of only $40.

I am so grateful for each donation - large or small I value them all. 

https://cupidsundierun2017.everydayhero.com/au/trish