It is a fun green activity that will keep the kids and their green thumbs busy . I just hope their thumbs are greener than mine and they leave the dirt outside.
The Little Gardeners range also include the larger (1500mL) Grow & Create Pots. The boys loved the brightly coloured [reusable] plant pot, and the sticker sheets for them to personalise their own mini garden in a pot. The external packaging is also an activity sheet with games, quizzes and colouring in.
Grow & Create products include Flower Power, with edible flowers like Pansies and Nasturtiums, Tickling Mimosa, an intriguing plant that responds to touch, Mini Sunflowers and Mini Tomato.
You will find these cool green kids’ products in the gardening aisles of Bunnings, Kmart and independent garden retailers .
I know they will be a great way to keep my boys occupied at home during the school holidays. We have ideas to plant more vegetables in our big 'recycled' tractor tyres. The electric fence is keeping the cows away now.
Gardening with kids of any age is a lot of fun. Plus projects are an educational opportunity guaranteed to keep kids busy and learning about Mother Nature.
For growing tips and other new ideas for your Little gardener's new flourishing garden, visit the new website: www.mrfothergills.com.au or Facebook page
To enter leave a comment what you would like to grow in your garden and why ?
This is a game of skill. Each valid entry will be judged based on creativity or originality.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only Australian Residents are eligible to enter. There are some restrictions for WA & TA on 2 of the Create & Grow.
2. Entries not answering the question will be deemed invalid. The winner will be chosen by originality and creative merit, not by chance. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.3.There are two winners - each will win a prize pack similar to image -
4. Entries - Open 20/11/2012 - Close 11.59pm 4/12/2012 AEST. The winner(s) will be notified by email, and posted to mylittledrummerboys.blogspot.com.au - the winner has 5 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
5. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. Prizes sent out will not be replaced in the event that they are stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
7. Additional entries if you share on FB or twitter but you must leave a second valid entry answering the question. Also, please leave how you shared the post in the comment.
8.Optional entries to subscribe to my blog HERE to receive MLDB updates
9. Follow via Facebook or Google Friend Connect on the sidebar >>>>
Giveaway closed - Winners