Tuesday 17 November 2009

Money Pig

on Tiny Talk Tuesday ...

J: "Where's the money pig ?"
Dh: "Oh' D (mr 16) - he's gone to school"
Me: LOL ...

(*teen thinks we have our own printing press)

One night we got home late from picnic and boys had been asleep in car. They were really grumpy and I was trying to make dinner so I offered them a kitkat (choc small ones) as a bribe.

Sam cried back ... "No, I don't want a pussy kat."

Hubby and I laughed so hard and poor kid just cried more.

I remember too my older son when little called tic tacs (the little white suckable lollies) kit-cats.
(backwards)

I wish I could remember more of the funny things my 3yrs old say ...apart from the usual

"he's touching me"
" x (insert brother's name) is not sharing"
"give it to me "
"I want it "
" x (insert brother's name) did it "
" x (insert brother's name) hit me "


Some days my PF gets a real hiding from all the laughing.
I just am not quick enough to write them down. Here are some funny things other kids said
and if you want to join in TTT.

Ps I must get myself a pocket notebook


Never miss a post

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Carla said...

Precious! I wish I had written them down too. But I do have very BIG memories of laughing-a lot:)

susiej said...

OK.. I Love the pig.

Admin said...

Hi~ I'll post some fun bean bag ideas for you this evening! It's night time here is the US. :)

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!tooo funny!!!!!

babies said...

This funy pigy gives good finance idia to babies...

Smilie girl said...

I like!
It's good to write them down. My brain is a sieve and would forget far too easily.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Love it! The tic-tacs mix up is so cute :)

Happy (late) TTT!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.