(Echidna from last week at the Zoo)
Last Sunday we went to R's party and she had a petting zoo with pony rides -whoa !
Are you talking to me ?
Tuesday we went to the Royal Easter Show
The old Chair ride ...
I wonder if facebook would find this obscene or this ...
Just their cup of tea
A few hundred of these made this ...
One of the District exhibits that take a week to design and put together -
'Toddler' Drink driving ...
What I didn't get pictures of ...
- the rain pouring down ...well except where it started here
- The indoor baby animal nursery (so cute I feel bad for eating them ).
- The exhibitors selling everything you
- All the things I taste tested (mmm).
- The showbags (we only got $5 Freddo ones)
- The laughter, the joy and the smiles on the kids faces
- The 'vomiting' twin 2 did - twice ( not because of the rides or the food he was a little of colour the night before we went ...we thought he was okay so we got to the show about 1pm)
- The view from the Huge Ferris Wheel
- The Fireworks Finale ...well good ones
- Running in rain back to the car ...holding the umbrella,while DH pushed the loaded twin stroller
- *sob* Of the blog meet at Balmoral Beach - you 'll have to go visit Guera, Fe, Tiff or M
- The washing we did after Twin 1 took his turn, for the worse, and got the same vomiting bug 2 days later (& worse)
Please go see more Weekly Winners @ Lotus's ♥
Never miss a post