Tuesday 2 October 2007

who will vote for us ...



My SIL took this photo at about 4pm on 30/9/07 - it is so hard to get a photo of S & J together now ... it was a hard choice.

We decided to enter the Twinsane photo competition.The competition closed at 5pm and we uploaded it just in time.

Voting is open for one month (till 31st)... please vote for the cutest

did I mention S & J are the very last photo ... photo placement must be in order of entry.

There are so many QT's - no wonder they made it a popularity wins (or who knows the most people to vote for their twins ) contest -how could any judge decide ???

I would love to win an Ergo ... but really it is just a bit of fun.

I love the Twinsane website ... so many cool t-shirts (and other stuff) but I have held off buying because under 1 they grow out of everything so quickly or are so covered up when out it was pointless. Soon !

I did buy my Twins on Board car sign from Twinsane ... and quite a few multiple parents asked me where I got it from. They sent it so quickly too.

PS - I don't always dress them identically but these outfits came from Gymboree and were so cute (plus on sale) how I could resist.

4 comments :

kim said...

I tried to vote for you, but it wasn't working I'll try to remember to go back tomorrow. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I voted for my favourite boys!
Hope you get the ERGO

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

thanks Tiff & Kim -
Kim - sorry if you know this you click on the photo then go back up a little and click the button that says to register the vote. The site may have been down too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I absolutely adore this photo of your little guys - I'm the female half of fraternal twins - they look so happy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.