Ten things I love about my twin sons
- their little hands reaching up to me when they want some lovin' and the way they snuggle in now and hug me back
- when I watch them playing together
- their baby talk to me and each other
- their laughs and squeals of delight when we push them high on the swings
- their smiles when I pick them up after a nap
- marvelling every day at their new language acquistion -especially when I say "give me that .... back now"
- their giggles when we play peek a boo or hide n seek
- the way they get so excited to see daddy or their big brother come home
- the new cute and naughty things they are learning to do ... climbing out of the highchairs, up and over the lounge, taking all manner of pens & papers , pressing all the buttons on the computer and adjusting the settings on my mobile (cell) phone
- when they are sleeping
Head on over to Skittles place for more Head or Tails players.
sorry Blogger was down this morning and I couldn't publish/edit my post