Saturday 21 March 2015

Voilà Stuff I love Saturday #1

You know sometimes how you find something awesome, inspiring or a community cause you want to share ?

It might not help you sleep at night but it's just kind of cool to tell everyone.

Expression: Voilà

Pronunciation: [vwa la]

vois là (literally, "see there"), has varied uses and meanings, precisely, some of  which are hard to define . To help make the distinctions clear I mean... "there you have it "

I had a huge glitch in my comment system - I think the header was too long or something. Hopefully, it is all fixed now - It was challenging figuring out the corrupt content error - so comments did not been going through on my blog the last 2-3 days. Some glitch in the comment system or link up .

My favourite quote of the week

When you have start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.




Scrunchies saving wildlife from being killed by cats: study
I'm trying it- Somehow my cat actually stuffed a small bird into a small plastic cup (ironing water cup) this week and was rolling it around.

Cyclone Pam (Vanuatu) 2015 Appeal 
Have you donated Red Cross has launched the Cyclone Pam (Vanuatu) 2015 Appeal to provide humanitarian support to people affected by the immensely destructive cyclone in the Pacific.

13 Awesome Gmail Hacks You Probably Didn’t Know  I didn't and some are brilliant.


Humans of New York - Big news - their first 100% confirmed HONY romance! So special.

15 Minute Ferrero Rocher & Nutella Cheesecake  My waistline is screaming NO

Genetic Portraits of Mothers and Daughters  this is incredible

We also received these amazing new Retro Cup and Gelati Strawspoon Bundle , thanks to Ecococoon.

I am so impressed with their water bottles we received last year. At the end of the school day if my kids have any water left it is still cold. I take mine everywhere with me too and even left in the hot car, my water stays cold and fresh.

I was not asked to blog about them at all - I have an ad in my sidebar for their 50% off Warehouse sale because I love their products. My kids are drinking so much more water because it tastes better than warm bubbler water.



Voilà

Have you got any Voilà for me this week !