I didn't know what to do with all the cards. I was fed up with picking them off the floor and kitchen benches... I can't recycle them till January, when they aren't looking !
|Boys loved it that I let them stick things to the walls -finally ! It kept them busy for an hour rearranging them- best use of 4.95|
My boys are addicted to making balls out of the coloured putty stuff , they steal and hoard it . Then it gets dirty and gritty or ends up stuck in the shoe tread or worse...
Last week I had to remove a huge squished in wad of it from the back pocket of Joel's school shorts...I still cannot pick it all out ! I thought freezing it would work -uh no #FAIL
Restickables are a light weight mounting product with double sided adhesive, little squares of tacky goodness to mount precious school artworks or signs like this ...
Restickables sit 'flush' against surfaces and remove cleanly, without leaving any residue. Our teen's room needed sanding and re-painting from his efforts to keep posters and photos on the walls.
|I need to re-do my motivation board with restickables now - lot of things are falling off with just blu tac!|
The Christmas elves were a problem , fridge magnets were ugly on them and they fell off whenever we opened the doors (like 50 times in 4 hrs) - restickables nailed it! The shapes are our favourite.
|now cutely and firmly stuck.|
I wish it could stick the kids to their seats during dinner and keep the fridge door shut.
The Restickable range is available in a variety of sizes - small tabs, strips and shapes.
RRP is $4.95 at any Officeworks or Bunnings.
I have one set of the Restickable range to give away plus a few extra samples.
Leave a comment and tell me what you would use it for ?
1. Only Australian Residents are eligible to enter.
2. The winner will be chosen by originality and creative merit, not by chance.3.One winner .
4. Entries - Open 21/12/2012 - Close 11.59pm 31/12 /2012 AEST. The winner will be notified by email, and posted to mylittledrummerboys.blogspot.com.au - the winner has 5 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
5. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. Prizes sent out by PR firm directly will not be replaced in the event that they are stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
Sponsored by 3M