Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Elevator Pitch

I still don't know why I am doing this or why I blog.

I've decided to tag along with the Louisa & Aussie Mum bloggers on Darren Rowse's - 31 days to build a better blog challenge. Read the details here.

Day # 1 Mission / Challenge - The Elevator Pitch -the first task is to sell yourself in as few unique words as possible.

I blog about : my family, faith, everyday life parenting preschooler twins and a teenager, what inspires me, encouragement, health, loss, grief, friendship, chaos, reflections on ups & downs of life plus helpful hints with a splash of humour.

I like to share a different viewpoint…mostly my glass is half full whether it is 5'0 clock or not. Otherwise , I love to put the kettle on and have a chat over a cuppa - if you don't mind the noise. I write from the heart though I don't call myself a writer...I always have a lot to say.  

My Tagline - Loving and living life with passion and a purpose, one - no two beats at a time. Hold the bass ! I also know sour grapes makes lousy whine ....!

What do you think ? ...I am reserving the right to edit as required.

PS*I don't even know if I'll get to finish 31 days ; not because I don't want to but we've been planning a short holiday for a year or more months.It's been delayed time after time.My husband would be less than impressed if I spent our holiday on the computer.

So we have plans for a short holiday as soon as my husband finishes up a few things at our business premises maybe in the next two weeks. We have been winding down most of our business activities the last 10 months.

Seventeen years in our own business. Mostly we have just snatched a few days away here and there, in between working together fulltime (except since the twins arrived 4.5yrs ago). My DH decided it wasn't worth it anymore especially with since his cancer diagnosis. Life is too short not to have more fun. It made us reassess life and how we live it.

We are still going to take a break for a few months after we sell our house but a one week holiday is first up asap.

There have been many hurdles to jump to get this far, the light at the end of the tunnel is still a long way away but we are closer than we ever have been.We also had to wait till DH's appointment last week.
  Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...