Wednesday, 3 November 2010

On the Blink

It was the letter

at preschool today ! It was my choice too.

B is for Blink where did October go, where has the last 10 months gone. Call me bloomin' crazy but I might be attempting Nablopomo for my 3rd year ( I think). I can't promise much. My brain is on the blink.

B is for books ~ I still need some suggestions ; for you to recommend your favourite reads.

B is for BAHA. I've now had a screw in my head bone anchored hearing aid for 10 months and it is truly amazing. My hearing has improved immensely. I tried my old (but new in Aug 2009) behind the year hearing aid recently the sound quality was terrible. I saw my GP today, she asked me about my BAHA ... just when I was thinking about blogging about it!

Blogblast for Peace is tomorrow November 4th have you made your Peace Globe.

B is for bomb
Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldn't go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with imagination. ~Robert Fulghum

Bloggers worldwide unite for World Peace on November 4th.

See a country and state by state report count by Ms. Mimi herself.
Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...