Wednesday 3 November 2010

On the Blink

It was the letter

at preschool today ...wow ! It was my choice too.

B is for Blink ...now where did October go, where has the last 10 months gone. Call me bloomin' crazy but I might be attempting Nablopomo for my 3rd year ( I think). I can't promise much. My brain is on the blink.

B is for books ~ I still need some suggestions ; for you to recommend your favourite reads.

B is for BAHA. I've now had a screw in my head bone anchored hearing aid for 10 months and it is truly amazing. My hearing has improved immensely. I tried my old (but new in Aug 2009) behind the year hearing aid recently the sound quality was terrible. I saw my GP today, she asked me about my BAHA ... just when I was thinking about blogging about it!

Blogblast for Peace is tomorrow November 4th have you made your Peace Globe.

B is for bomb
Maybe we should develop a Crayola bomb as our next secret weapon. A happiness weapon. A beauty bomb. And every time a crisis developed, we would launch one. It would explode high in the air - explode softly - and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air. Floating down to earth - boxes of Crayolas. And we wouldn't go cheap, either - not little boxes of eight. Boxes of sixty-four, with the sharpener built right in. With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber and all the rest. And people would smile and get a little funny look on their faces and cover the world with imagination. ~Robert Fulghum

Bloggers worldwide unite for World Peace on November 4th.

See a country and state by state report count by Ms. Mimi herself.
Never miss a post

6 comments :

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the letter theme. Glad your hearing aid is working so well.

Crazed Nitwit said...

Blink~so very true. I had this incredible blue eyes baby boy in February 1991. BLINK! He flew away to Army basic training today.

Hey, how did that happen so quickly!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Love your happy smiling little boys - all the reason in the world to make the world safe for them. Thanks for posting.

Mimi Lenox said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog, i actually make flower seed bombs ;.) use tissue tubes filled with seeds and dirt. bomb the dump sites!Peace

Mimi Lenox said...

This beautiful contribution is #1919 in the Peace Globe Gallery at blogblastforpeace.com

Mimi

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.