Friday, 27 August 2010

Daffodil day

It's daffodil day today ...
with one in two Australians diagnosed with cancer by 85, there’s every chance your life will be affected. No matter who you are, Daffodil Day is for you.

& for all humnaity.

We want to defeat cancer ...
Together we can do it.
Please support those that need it. One planet One life, Give another person and family a chance to hope.
Fathers, brothers, mothers,sisters, children like Dainere (read her awe-inspiring story at Cate Bolt's)
The day , just over 3.5 months ago, my husband was diagnosed with malignant cancer was one of the worst ever. It is something I hope no family has to experience. I cannot begin to explain how it has affected us.
Yesterday, too was the 5th Anniversary since I lost my Dad to side effects of Leukemia ...a blood cancer.

Make a donation , buy some Daffodils, buy bears, balls or a pen ...

Even go donate blood ...that's were I am off to right now.
The majority of donated blood approx 34% goes to people with cancer and blood diseases.
Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...