Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Wordless Wednesday -Charmed & dangerous

WARNING ... on the loose are the marker monsters .

The evidence of the villains partners in crime...

Caught in the act

Making a quick getaway

Do not approach they are charmed & dangerous.

Sheriff Woody didn't stand a chance.

They may be coaxed out of hiding with candy ;) or a camera !

PS A Question ...are they showing off their talents or rebelling against house rules ?

When asked why piped up we didn't have no paper !

Thanks to the ZIG memory marker for being completely removable ...and the brown Crayola washable marker - you guys rock !

Disclaimer - I didn't get angry as it was my fault for lack of supervision ...even if in my defence I thought they were napping. Since I got my camera out I couldn't get cross ... it was funny . I was wordless ...well speechless because I was laughing so much !

Links to stop children writing on the walls #1 #2 #3
.. Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...