Sunday 15 November 2009

Weekly Winners 44 2009

Nov 8th - 14th

Another week has passed by. 2010 is nipping at our heels and dare I say it Christmas is less than 7 weeks away .
2010 is going to be a big year for us and I look forward to embracing all the changes and challenges it will bring.
Today , it's been 21yrs since my husband & I first decided enter into a relationship. We don't really celebrate this anniversary, there is so many other special days LOL.

Here are a few winners from my week. We laughed a lot but I didn't have my camera out often enough this week.


Can you guess ?
One last ride before we headed home last Sunday.
You can see more farm photos here.



Promises ...

(oops cut the weather rock off)

Weekly Winners is a meme to show off your favourite snaps of the week ,not a competition so anyone can join in the fun ...Please go see more Weekly Winners @ Lotus's Lotus always has some breathtaking images.



Never miss a post

8 comments :

Cortney @ evanhaslanded.com said...

What fun shots this week! Sometimes it's good to laugh a lot and leave the camera behind. Hard for us blogging mommies to do sometimes, isn't it? Oh and congratulations on the "anniversary"!

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a fun week! Love the rainbow!

Tara R. said...

Looks like a fun-filled exciting week! Great action shots on the bike.

Marylin said...

Great shots - I love the first two, and LOL at that weather rock! :)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

The boys are adorable. Love the rainbow shot.

Amy said...

Fun shots!! Love the red face paint.

Anonymous said...

another big week!!!

love the rainbow!!

melissa said...

I love those big helmets on little guys! So cute.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.