Sunday, 15 November 2009

Weekly Winners 44 2009

Nov 8th - 14th

Another week has passed by. 2010 is nipping at our heels and dare I say it Christmas is less than 7 weeks away .
2010 is going to be a big year for us and I look forward to embracing all the changes and challenges it will bring.
Today , it's been 21yrs since my husband & I first decided enter into a relationship. We don't really celebrate this anniversary, there is so many other special days LOL.

Here are a few winners from my week. We laughed a lot but I didn't have my camera out often enough this week.


Can you guess ?
One last ride before we headed home last Sunday.
You can see more farm photos here.



Promises ...

(oops cut the weather rock off)

Weekly Winners is a meme to show off your favourite snaps of the week ,not a competition so anyone can join in the fun ...Please go see more Weekly Winners @ Lotus's Lotus always has some breathtaking images.



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...