Sunday, 10 May 2009

Weekly Winners 19 2009

May 3rd to 9th Edition 19


Cooking hot air popped Popcorn is fun
not always buddies
Doing the flap (Wiggles) Car style

Zig Zag railway
Hug time
mmm Chocolate Caramel slice
....
.My secret agent mama Mother's Day swap surprise ...thank you Tina
..
... Big Brothers are really useful when it comes to building tall towers
Remember Weekly Winners is a meme to show off your favourite snaps of the week , not a competition so anyone can join in the fun ...
My DSLR camera is still being repaired so I missed starting the photography course at the Community college *shrugs* ggrr8.
Please go see more Weekly Winners @ Lotus's

Anyone know how to turn off Zemanta ...it somehow turned itself back on when I did a Firefox update?
I h8 it.
Blogger has been giving me grief and Goggle chrome will not let me edit text ...the HTML & formatting has gone crazy. I give up.
could my woes be worse ?
.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...