Tuesday, 24 March 2009

My wish list & other musings

For a long time I wanted to come up with a strategy to be more organised at home, to plan things better
...to not run late or stress at the chaos of getting out the door ...
it is still a work in progress. I am so behind !

  • I'd would like to entertain at home more ...since going out with 2 yr twins is not fun !
  • I'd like to start a photography course and to learn about my Canon camera & buy / learn how to use Photoshop
  • Learn to plan my 'child' free time more effectively on doing something for myself rather than wasting time on the computer house work.We all appreciate a little time to ourselves now and again. I just appreciate it a bit more LOL .
  • I want to finish decorating the Brothers' room from baby teddies to cars/transport ...before they turn 3
No other news of any note.
  • I am sad didn't get my kittens back , the animal carer decided they were far too stressed around small children ...so she sent me an email two weeks ago. It wasn't a good week so I didn't pursue it.
  • An online friend , Jenn , lost her precious baby last week. There are too many little angels up there ... leave some here Lord.
  • I the 'mean' time I am sick , and I have tired little boys who won't go to sleep till late, wake early and then want to watch the Wiggles at 6am .The other males have issues that make them really stressed, depressed , sad or all three at same time. I wish I knew what to do and say to help them.It is hard not to feel grumpy some days.
  • I still find time to notice all the precious moments in my life , and enjoy every single one of them. The future is a blank slate, waiting to be filled with shared dreams and adventures.
There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13


Days Of Grace
  1. Sunny Autumn days
  2. Endless hours of the Wiggles ;)
  3. Special visits with my friend ,L
  4. Almost toilet trained twins
  5. Promises of a new day tomorrow.


Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...