Sunday 27 April 2008

Weekly Winners

Glad you stopped by...



April 20th - April 26th

Not much happened this week except a lot of rain ...

playing in the kitchen
bucket of fun
magic carpet ride

itty bitty kitty nap
Moto boy
Luv'in my cousin
Remote access


I am out of here
Weekly Winners is hosted by the lovely Lotus @ Sarcastic Mom - head on over and check out her awesome news .


Revive our hearts
Day Six:
"...whatever ye do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31b
Recognising Creativity ... my husband is good with wood and also in the garden, over the new 2 months he is going to built the Brothers a play area /sand pit and construct a roof so we have an undercover outdoor area ... so you will have to come back and see the results.
This is what he did the other day ...

to keep the little bugs at bay and away from my computer!


13 comments :

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Oh heavens... they're into EVERYTHING now, aren't they?! :) That first photo is priceless... :)

Texasholly said...

Love your computer fortress. The magic carpet ride is a game we play all the time here. It will be easier for you when they get big enough to pull themselves...they can wear themselves ragged with that game.

Unknown said...

LOL, I love the magic carpet ride, looks like loads of fun.

Anonymous said...

LOL

That computer fortress looks similar to ours (except ours is made from lounges)!

Love the co-ordinating nappies and big boots shot :-)

Crazed Nitwit said...

I adore all the pictures! Life is never dull at your house. Hahaha. I am laughing with you, really. I just remember my boys at this age and it was BIZZY with one running every which way.

I hope you have a fabulous and safe week!

tommie said...

the remote ones are adorable.....kind of like on-the-job training!
Thanks for visiting my winners.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shots of the two of them with the remotes - hilarious! :D

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

The boys are adorable - so funny they love remotes even at that age! (My two boys love them, too!)

Gabriel said...

Absolutely lovely pictures!

Here is my weekly winner post for today.

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

So adorable, and I love the, um, security system for the computer. Too funny!

Marylin said...

Aww such sweet pics! I barely managed that stage with Zack and there was only one of him!! I love the pic of your computer... lol!

Momisodes said...

They are just so adorable! Looks like they're really keeping you busy these days!

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass. And, all you'll remember is the happy, happy, joy, joy!! XXOO

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.