This was my 100th Post but I wasn't paying any attention ... I have now realised that some people post these kind of posts ...
pull up a pew and grab yourself a cup of something that tickles your fancy ...
1. I am always running late ... sorry I past my 100 post on on 3rd October.
2. The number of times I have been pregnant (well to my knowledge)
3. The number of children living.
4. The number of children I have. Can you do the Math ... PS I have only 1 set of twins.
5. I met my husband via a radio match making program ... he had a sexy radio voice on air. I wrote in.He was my first boyfriend. I think only 1 girl wrote in. She was prefect (he he his radio career hit a full stop).
6. I am very logical (the right brain math thing)
7. My mother -in- law has same second name as my first name but uses it as her official first name.Then - when she lived with us, it created a lot of confusion with the mail.We both went to same gynae once and that was a hoot when she got the 'PS' bill and told them in wasn't hers.Only took a few months to sort it out.I hated her opening my mail. I think she did it on purpose and then made up lame excuses ... oh I thought it was for me.
8. I am a night owl - must be all the late shifts I did all those years Nursing in hospitals and now nursing twins.
9. I rode a bike 1100kms once in 15 days with 2000 other people ... that did me for a lifetime. I know I have told you that before
10. I like junk yards and seeing old stuff. I don't collect antiques.
11. I have never smoked a cigarette.I hated my parents smoking.
12. I have never done any drugs nor have I been offered them. I saw them at high school but lucky I wasn't part of that cool (loser) crowd.
13.I hate the number 13 but my mum lives at number 13. She is selling now after 23 years.
14.I do not like swearing but sometimes I can't help it
15. I do not like clutter but we have storage issues and I prefer to save landfill when I can.
16. The age I became a Christian
17. I have been married for 17.5 years.
18. Should I have written happily ? ... well most of the time.
19. I hate dusting... well most housecleaning but I am too embarrassed to use a cleaner and too cheap to pay one..
20. I hate washing the floor - I have bad ankles my husband does it.
21. I know a lot ... ok I think I know it all
22. I think I am a good cook
23. but I like eating meals other people have cooked.
24. My Dad was 24 when I was born.
25. I love chocolate ... is there anything better ?
26. I do not wear a watch.
27. I use my credit card for everything
28. I like to walk through old houses and places.I haven't been to a museum is ages though.
29. Ok, I don't really know it all ... there are still books I haven't read.
30 I love reading books or
31. Blogs -
33. I love getting blog comments.
34. I have been in one wedding party other than my own.
35. I worked in an aged care home when I was in college/uni.
36. My mom was 18 when I was born. By 23 she had three children.
37. The age I was when I first fell pregnant
38. The age I was when my daughter was born and died.
39. The age I was when my twin sons were born
40. I celebrated my 40th with my one week old sons - they were still in special care nursery so it was a quick birthday dinner. I didn't miss a big bash.
41. I hate blood & gore horror movies.
44. A Country Practice was my favourite TV show ... maybe that's why I did Nursing
45. I graduated with a high distinction one of 5 in 45.
46. My favourite books as a teenage were mystery - Trixie Belden ..then I moved onto Virginia Andrews series , Anne of Green Gables rated highly too. There must have been more I was a vivacious reader.
47. I caught the bus to local library every Saturday if my parents didn't go shopping.
48. I have a lot of regrets and I shouldn't dwell on them.Putting things in perspective I am very fortunate ...food to eat, bed to sleep in and so many indescribable blessings.
49. I like the odd glass of wine but haven't touched spirits (of alcohol kind) in years.
50. This is taking a long time I am running out of ideas ... are you bored yet!
51. Growing up I wanted to work with children -preschool perhaps !
52. I worked 10 yrs nursing in a Children's ward.
53. I cry during sad movies and sad stories - truth or fiction
54. I am not a big birthday person...but I love celebrating other peoples birthdays
55. I love freebies.
56. I am still in regular contact with two friends from high school.
57. I still remember my first loves ... mostly unrequited. My DH was my real first to love me back.
58. I am thankful for unanswered prayers.
59. I do usually spell well but any spelling errors/grammar are unintentional and due to stupidity or carelessness. (I spelt this wrong the first time)
60. I always wanted lots of children ...
61. Breastfeeding has been one my greatest achievements.
62. I do not parallel park well
63.The age my Dad was died.
64. I wear a contact lens in one eye only because mostly blind in the other.
65. I wear hearing aid but I'm deafer in the other ear I don't wear a hearing aid.
66. The magical year I was born
67. I can to water ski on one ski but can't snow ski.
68. I haven't skied in 4 years.
69. The year my brother was born.
70. I have walked into the men's room by accident once or twice and other times on purpose.
71. The year my sister started whinging ...I digress since it is suppsoed to be about me - we do speak to each other and get along somewhat.
72. I inherited a genetic disease from my mother ...she from my grandfather.My son has it too. This causes me a lot of anguish and worry for all of us.
73. I don't like to gamble and we don't play lotto.
74. I stole loose coins from my uncles huge money boxes when I was little.It's a naughty secret.I have others.
75. I have broke my collar bone on a seesaw @ 20yrs old- while supervising Sunday school kids in the park. The other teacher tried to bounce me off - stupid *&^%!
76. My sister and I still fight she is 36 now.
77. I have way too much fantastic plastic (Tupperware).
78. I will never sky dive, go bungy jumping or go up in a hot air balloon no matter how exciting I think it might be.
79. The year I started high school
80. I spend way too much time on the Internet .
81. My husband hates it.
82. I don't know what to do with myself if I am not on the Internet I am thinking about what I will do when I back on it.
83. For 16 years I slept on the right side of the bed - then when I was pregnant with twins I moved to left (be closer to the loo) and I am still there.
84. The year I finished High school - very gladly, I did not attend my formal(like the prom). My other and only best friends had left 2 years before.
85. I did Marching Girls for a year or two as a teenager.
86. I climbed Ayers Rock -Uluru to you .It was so scary!
87. Once I thought I was caught in a rip but I got out of it.
88. I can't swim as well as I would like to.
89. I like taking bubble baths, with the candles lit. Sometimes my husband puts rose petals in the bath.
90. The year I got married to the man of my dreams...
91. I like to sing - however I sing off key, off beat but in church it is all about making a joyful noise to the Lord and I do that well.
92. I always wanted to play musical instrument but my parents could only afford the recorder - I sucked at it ... oops was I doing it wrong.
93. The year our DS was born to his birth mother.
94. I think my husbands best features are his dazzling blue eyes,his ability to make me laugh and OMG his extreme patience with me..
95. I am very bossy and I like to be in control.
96. I hardly use my mobile phone to call people unless they are free ... I text them instead because I get 100 free sms a month. I am cheap.
97. I do not like to wear high heel shoes
98. I was raised a Catholic but now a Christian. I don't got o church every week.
99. I like to laugh ... at anything but myself.
100!!! I want to live to 100
whew ... are you still with me ?