Friday, 19 October 2007

Friday Feast # 3


(creme caramel is one of my favourite desserts)


Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
Border Collie - I am love with this puppy (can't find the link right now) because it is so cute, cuddly and gets a lot of lovin'.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
My friend Liss - it's her favourite colour.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
I am lucky if I have 5 mins - if I get up after my son and husband have left for the day - with the tornado twins ready to demolish the house if I am too long.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
Father's side I think 16 (2 deceased) Mother 6


As children we were close to several - 5 of us were born over about a year (4 boys and then me)Now we only see Maternal cousins - 4 (3 from one family and 1 little guy (9yrs))

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

Using my proper first name PMT ... can you guess ? but hey that's not funny !

I like TMT - tickle my tootsies

Other Friday Feast Participants here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...