Monday 22 December 2014

Great Christmas Cookie Caper


I'd give you one of my Red velvet cookies but I ate them...

Image Credit - Annoyed Thyroid ... I think my phone got hungry because someone ate my cookie photos.

 

Saturday I was invited to a Cookie Exchange at Nasa HQ. A picture paints a 1000 calories ..


Sam's Fantastic Fudge - @ Annoyed Thyroid -

This was my entry in Lid decorating event ...it went home with someone else LOL

The Pavlova Queen Stephanie made this !

Beaut packaging and the best cookies.













Best kids Entry - delicious Gingerbread !


I baked my @ss of Friday baking over 160 cookies . I'll be working it off for weeks after all the cookies, fudge, pavlova and cupcakes I inhaled Saturday.

So much sugar plus a few protein balls and a healthy fudge option. I think my phone got hungry because someone ate my cookie photos.

Next year I'm using this 50 cookie exchange for inspiration  - and I might organise an Outback Cookie Exchange.


What's your favourite cookie ?