A few weeks ago we received samples of Fast and Fruity , new pourable chunky fruit puree.
All natural Fast & Fruity is delicious , with no added sugar [natural fruit sugar only]. It is also gluten free, with no added preservatives [As far as I can see there are no nasty numbers], sulphites or sodium , 99% fat free. It's nothing like baby puree.
While I still prefer my boys eat real fruit , which they do at the rate of 2-3 pieces a day or more -each. It has some fast , handy uses.
Now when we run out of fruit, I can save a 1hr trip into town. Fast & Fruity has ten servings per 500g pack, it's resealable and once opened lasts 5 days in the Fridge.
Unlike tinned fruit, the Fast & Fruity pouches deliver fruit that does not contain sugary syrup, which means more real fruit and less sugar.
Fast & Fruity range suggested uses and recipes
- Fruit ice blocks,
- Hummingbird cakes and
- Fruit muffins
- Tropical fruit jelly
- Porridge,weetbix, and muesli...(when they eat all the bananas & my fresh/frozen berries)
- With natural yoghurt for a fast tasty protein /fruit snack.
- Over ice-cream instead of sugary toppings.
- Added to Fresh Fruit to make make favourite crumble.
- Swirled over pancakes
- Fruit & Yoghurt Smoothies
We add a generous squirt to
After a training run I love it
Keeping children active and amused through the school holidays can be challenging , then you have to keep feeding them.
Thanks to Fast Fruity I have three awesome prize packs in time for school holidays culinary creations.
Win - win ! They can keep busy by creating and consuming some healthy snacks.My boys love to cook , though they have short attention spans , so we need quick recipes and the less mess the better.
3 ‘School Holidays Cooking Packs’ to giveaway. Fast & Fruity will keep the kids busy with three recipes and some cooking accessories, to play masterchef
- Tropical Jelly Fruit Stacks (I'm trying these for our Ninjago party tomorrow)
- A Hummingbird Cake / Muffins
- Frozen Fruit Blocks. Yum!
Each Prize pack contains:
6 Fast & Fruity – 2 x 500 gm pouches in each of the three flavours,
Be-licious berry and apple
Golden peaches with a hint of vanilla
1 Ikea Ice block mould/ Popsicle maker (makes 6)
1 Sundae Glass and 3x packets Aeroplane Jelly crystals
Recipe cards for: Tropical Jelly Fruit Stack, Hummingbird Cake and Fruit Ice Blocks
Total prize value = $39.05
Facebook - Fast & Fruity
Fast & Fruity is available from Coles .
To win tell me what you would create ?
2. Entries not answering the question will be deemed invalid. The winner will be chosen by originality and creative merit, not by chance. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3.There are 3 prizes as above. 4. Entries - Open 1/7/2013 - Close 11.59pm 5/7/2013 AEST. The winners will be notified by email, and posted to mylittledrummerboys.blogspot.com.au after they reply - Winners have 3 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
5. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. Prizes sent out by PR firm directly will not be replaced in the event that they are stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
7. Subscribe to my blog to receive MLDB updates.
8. Follow via Facebook or Bloglovin on the sidebar .
Disclaimer: I was happy to host a giveaway for my readers and review Fast & Fruity because it tastes good and we've had