My 4.5 yr olds love playing 'real' life Ninjas courtesy of some* television show. I have no idea what they watch sometimes.
It's either Ninjas, Magical Tales or Handy Manny or ABC2(4).... on an endless loop.
My littler boys are just learning about battles and armies. Their 17yr brother has introduced them to a number of 'Adventure and Battle' games (yay ! [insert sarcasm font]) though they don't quite get it yet.
The latest Lego craze is Ninjas ~ LEGO® Ninjago.
To celebrate the release LEGO® Ninjago, Warner Brothers Games offered me one copy of LEGO® Ninjago DS videogame to give away to a reader of My Little Drummer Boys. It's based on the best-selling LEGO range.
LEGO® Ninjago does have a PG rating -mild violence (according to the image I got from Internet).
Gamers are thrown into the midst of an exciting adventure where heroes can build a personalised army, battle enemies and become a master of Spinjitzu as they recover powerful ninja weapons and restore the world's harmony.
Along the way ...
gamers encounter dragons, heroic Ninja battles and learn to master Spinjitzu – an art form in which players spin into a turbulent tornado to defeat enemies.
True to the LEGO build-and-play video game experience, gamers can create and upgrade Hero units and deploy troops on exciting missions while using spells to unleash special attacks on enemies.
Play opportunities are endless ... with 6 battle modes (only 4 in multi play).
As well gamers can test their skills in single-player adventures or a supreme gamer can challenge a friend in multi player showdown as they battle for world domination (assuming the challenger has their own DS wireless multi-card play) to become a Ninja legend in LEGO® Ninjago.
Gamers also get to unlock Hidden Heroes from their favorite LEGO construction set to cast special attacks!
Sound exciting ...
wait there's more ...
No, it doesn't come with free steak knives or swords to practice their Ninja skills
- but it does come with a new Nintendo DS Game Console to play LEGO® Ninjago video game on.
Though , I think my littler gamers will still be very content to play with the Lego Ninjago men construction sets they might score for their upcoming 5th birthday.
To win ...leave a comment answering
What character or personalities would you like to see developed into a Lego videogame ?
What is or was your (or your children's) favourite videogame ?
- Mandatory - one entry by answering one of the above questions and follow my blog by GFC - please tell me in the comments how you follow me, or if by feed burner/email. (I will check to make it fair to everyone.).
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Entries Close 31st May 2011 - One winner will chosen by Random.org.
- Please leave your email if not attached to your profile ...be aware many bloggers have a no-reply email.The winner will be contacted by email and have 5 days to respond or I reserve the right to re-draw.
- Optional Entry: One extra entry if you LIKE my facebook fan page - it can be via your own FAN Page.(Leave a separate comment)
Disclosure: No financial payment was offered nor accepted for this giveaway post .
Thank you everyone for your fabulous entries and taking the time to comment on the Lego City Space giveaway. I'm glad I didn't have to chose the 2 winners -so many great entries.
I love giving stuff away . I know you have all been waiting !
Drum roll please boys ...
Congratulations Nic (aka Mapguy ? Mr Glowless)
* ok I think we just discovered the Ninjas - it is the Prank patrol.
♥ Never miss a post