Sunday, 23 August 2009

Weekly Winners 34 2009

August 16th - 22nd
This has been another warm but busy week in Sydney. It was a challenging week and I didn't get the camera out as often as I would have liked. Ps I found the camera download cord ...just in time for Perfect Moment Monday.

Comfort food on bad days (and a choc milkshake)


I love these Old terraces in the inner city
City Street parking ... not joking it was this close (red car was 1/3 car length over the no parking sign too -maybe they were the tenants)
They call this a Park ...no booze allowed either. It was a miniscule triangle wedged on a corner .

..Another example of my perfectly imperfect life
Do not beat the sugar into the cocoa mixture ...when it says STIR

I am a messy cook
Do not add the egg to hot butter mixture instead of the other 3 eggs ...lucky the recipe had white choc bits (honestly you couldn't tell).
The best brownies ever
recipe to follow...tomorrow !

Weekly Winners is a meme to show off your favourite snaps of the week ,not a competition so anyone can join in the fun ...Please go see more Weekly Winners @ Lotus's .


Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...