Sunday, 18 January 2009

Weekly Winners 3 2009

Yes - I'm still here. We have had a busy week and 'boy oh boy' , how I have missed all of you!

January 11th -17th - edition 3

In between an appointment, 40 + degree day at a friend's house with a toddler sized pool and my niece visiting from Queensland, more hot days , play day at the air conditioned Wiggly Play Centre , a night out with friends, shopping for new school clothes with the fussy teen man and then my little bro's 40th (incredible I still can't believe it) and setting the microwave on fire with bread wrapped in foil cooking a pecan pie (sorry none left to photograph) today because we had another friend (her birthday too) & her little 3 princesses over for lunch.

Some days there was so little time left for blogging or even skimming through my reader to have a peek though the 'windows' at what all my friends were up to.

Here are a few snaps from our week.

Hitting a Beat while
beating the heat



Sail away with me
(playground at Kid's hospital)


Giant Chess gameSplash
Floating



Balls of Fun
at the Wiggly Wiggly play centre
Already keen to drive me up the wall

Here I comeBounce and catch me Mum !
Balls of Fun
Team work - yes we can fix it

Yes I can knock it downPlease go see more Weekly winners at ... Lotus's


Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...