Tuesday 25 November 2008

A day in the life ...

you don't think I am going to bore you with my routine ... oh - I have one but it changes every day and I rarely follow it.LOL

  • Outside My Window ... the Brother's are playing , the sun is shining
***
  • I am thinking ... about what should I blog while avoiding the housework

***
  • I am thankful ... for the friendship of good friends.
***
  • From the kitchen ... I wanted Bacon, eggs & hashbrowns for breakfast, I had cereal ...I want someone to cook me dinner.
***
  • I am wearing ... comfortable pants, a t shirt & bare feet.
***
  • I am creating ... dreams for my boys.
***
  • I am reading ... lots of blogs and those real book things and finishing none of them. Should I scrap the whole pile and start fresh ?.
***
  • I am hoping ... my kids stay out of the dog's water and other mischief today are quiet today.
***
  • I am hearing ... my twins squealing and giggling in unison ..how sweet the sound
***
  • Around the house ... the glass sliding, fridge and cupboard doors desperately need my attention--and it's more than handprints that need cleaning off.
***
  • One of my favorite things ... walking with a crispness in the air and a soft breeze through my hair.
***
  • A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: ... enjoying the company of friends, and jumping back into the joy of cleaning... you don't think I am serious do you
***
  • What my wee ones look like right now!
***
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Advice of the Day



Never miss a post

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

It's nice to get a glimpse into people's days sometimes :)

M said...

I often wonder what it would've been like to have twins. I think the brotherly bond bit would be fabulous to see. Thanks for sharing your day.

MissyBoo said...

I love that everyone else procrastinates as much about housework as me :-)

alicia said...

yay! sounds like a great day :)

Crazed Nitwit said...

Sounds like a really good day to me. My migraine sends it's regards.

HUGZ

carmilevy said...

Nothing boring about your day at all. I'm fascinated by the different routines we all seem to have. Thank you for letting us peek over your shoulder!

Super Sarah said...

I love these kinds of day-in-the-life of posts, I wanted to do one today because Amy and I had the perfect day together!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.