Tuesday, 25 November 2008

A day in the life ...

you don't think I am going to bore you with my routine ... oh - I have one but it changes every day and I rarely follow it.LOL

  • Outside My Window ... the Brother's are playing , the sun is shining
***
  • I am thinking ... about what should I blog while avoiding the housework

***
  • I am thankful ... for the friendship of good friends.
***
  • From the kitchen ... I wanted Bacon, eggs & hashbrowns for breakfast, I had cereal ...I want someone to cook me dinner.
***
  • I am wearing ... comfortable pants, a t shirt & bare feet.
***
  • I am creating ... dreams for my boys.
***
  • I am reading ... lots of blogs and those real book things and finishing none of them. Should I scrap the whole pile and start fresh ?.
***
  • I am hoping ... my kids stay out of the dog's water and other mischief today are quiet today.
***
  • I am hearing ... my twins squealing and giggling in unison ..how sweet the sound
***
  • Around the house ... the glass sliding, fridge and cupboard doors desperately need my attention--and it's more than handprints that need cleaning off.
***
  • One of my favorite things ... walking with a crispness in the air and a soft breeze through my hair.
***
  • A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: ... enjoying the company of friends, and jumping back into the joy of cleaning... you don't think I am serious do you
***
  • What my wee ones look like right now!
***
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Advice of the Day



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...