Saturday, 15 December 2007

There is a pair in there ,Seven Random facts and You've got a friend

There's a pair in there ... can you see ?

Today,I want to give thanks for all my old and new friends .I'm feeling nostalgic and Christmasy

You've Got A Friend---Carole King,Celine,Gloria,Shania

Well I have been tagged a few times now by this 7 random facts meme by many friends

  1. Today two years ago we found out ... there's a pair in there.We knew we had two embryos but an early scan the previous week only showed only one heartbeat. My heart was beating so fast and loud I thought I was going to explode... with joy!
  2. When I was in 6th class my teacher, Miss Edwards used me to send love notes to her boyfriend - an old and balding teacher Mr Rees .I read one can't remember the gooey stuff but it was signed off ...xx your humble cookie, Jan ! (Miss Edwards if you are reading this I am sorry).I am amazed I can remember this.
  3. The first computer I used was at about 14 -15 I am not sure of the brand since I googled that the Commodore 64 (I thought it was this but wasn't released till 1982 and I was 16 then) and I thank my dad for introducing us to home computers.
  4. I've donated blood since I was 18yrs old ... 26 times or 12.22 litres approximately. (sometimes with a huge gap in years due to various reasons).
  5. Since July 2006 - I have been breastfeeding/pumping breast milk for twins at approximately 530 days @ minimum of 1 litre (but I know it's more that is over 530 litres or over half a tonne of milk. Litre is also slightly more than one U.S. liquid quart and slightly less than one Imperial quart or the less common U.S. dry quart.
  6. I met my husband on a radio making program 19 yrs ago .Today marks the day I returned from my 1100km bike ride from Melbourne to Sydney in 1988 - desperately wanting to wrap my arms around him but I didn't (or did later because he wasn't at finish to greet me - boohoo) .It was our 1 month anniversary of 'going out' and 2 month anniversary of our first blind date.
  7. I love hugs .I think free hugs program would start a revolution ... ( would you be brave enough to do this ?)

Your turn
- I am supposed to tag 7 people but I think lots of people have already done this - if you are reading this and haven't been tagged tell me and I will link you here - go on I promise it is fun. It is all about linking up with friends too.

Hey Amy, Kim ,Melbo ... have you done this meme ?
hey - you have got to see the song below - the best version of the 12 days of Christmas ever ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...