Monday, 15 October 2007

My First Award

One of my dear friends,the wonderful ring master -Tiff from Three Ring Circus has very kindly awarded me the very new Community Blogger Award. This award was created by Cellobella at SultanaBlog.I am honoured.


Community Blogger Award



I have to pass it on and I will be back later to make my announcements.Stay tuned.
Today is shaping up to be a busy day.

back now ... .I am but an infant in the blogging community and I haven't been around long to develop a lot of friendships here.
I have chosen to award The Community Blogger award to ...drum roll please...

Lori @ Single parents unite
Bridget @ Miles to go ..
EllenB The Happy Wonderer
Gill @ Gill's Jottings
Shana @ My Three Wisemans

because they have made me feel welcome in the blogsphere and because I notice they are always spreading the love around.

I know there are many more who have made me welcome too - thanks guys.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...