Friday, 12 October 2007

Friday Feast # 2

When was the last time you were surprised?

hmmm - I am not surprised by much. This is so hard ... birthday wise ? once @ 25 and I hated it .I felt so ugly in my old trackies & slippers with everyone standing there yelling Happy Birthday ... in my house.My husband told me he was taking me to his mother's for dinner ... it was winter so we went warm and ultra casual.We arrived , had appetizers & a drink , then he made an excuse for us to go home ???

- as in awesome - when I discovered I was pregnant with twins

- as in I jumped out of seat ? one day when I didn't have my hearing aid in and FJ (lady I met via internet) walked right into my family room at back of house -where I was on the internet - she touched me on the shoulder.The shock of it !
She was unexpected but had come to pick something up.

Fill in the blanks: My eyes are bluey/grey/green ,a bit crossed and partially blind (right turns slightly outward), but I just wish they were straight and my vision 20/20 .

If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

Ticklish ... there is nothing like a good tickle to bring on laughter,wiggling and a good giggle. Hmm this is a real BB - I misread the Q at first but my boys love tickle time so i am sticking with it.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
Eating (it keeps me alive) and walking (at least from the kitchen/fridge to the computer every day to do no 1). Seriously -who knows what is healthy these days.

What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
Colgate Total 12hrs... gel or whatever.Yes, I like it because it is the one we have mostly always used. Creatures of habit !
Remember stressed is desserts spelt backwards ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...